Quick Menu


Wednesday 30 January 2008

Daily Tiffin - Helping around the house

It's Daily Tiffin time again and this time I talk a little about Helping around the House. Most women like it when their men help with the cooking. The same applies to men - we like it when our women are self sufficient and can handle household repairs on their own.
So for those of you that have kids, start training them now to be all-rounders in the home department. Little cooks in the kitchen and little handymen/handywomen in fixing things!

Click here to read the full article over at the Daily Tiffin!

3 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Excellent article Dharm. I put up my own floating shelves and used a drill to hang curtain rods...does that count?????? :)

Cynthia said...

I hope you read the comment I left for you over at the Daily Tiffin (lol)

Dharm said...

Val,
Indeed Yes! using a drill counts for sure!! :)

Cynthia,
Yes, I did read the comment over the other side but I dont believe you!!! :)